Choose a Letter
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M |
| N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
List of Words for Letter 'B'
Click on to hear the word and definition
- bank a business that helps people borrow and save money
- bill a written idea for a law
- boomtown a town which grows rapidly in a short period of time
- border an imaginary line which separates states and countries
- boundary a line or physical feature that shows where one place ends and another begins
- budget a plan for using an amount of money for specific purposes
Published by Macmillan/McGraw-Hill, a division of the Educational and Professional Publishing Group of
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10020.
Copyright ©2006 Macmillan/McGraw-Hill. All rights reserved.