Choose a Letter
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M |
| N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
List of Words for Letter 'D'
Click on to hear the word and definition
- decision a choice that helps you reach a goal
- degree a unit for measuring distance on Earth's surface
- delegate a person chosen to represent a group
- democracy a system of government in which the people elect their leaders
- democratic republic a government in which citizens elect representatives to make decisions for them
- diversity variety; differences
- draft a plan to select people to serve in the military
Published by Macmillan/McGraw-Hill, a division of the Educational and Professional Publishing Group of
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10020.
Copyright ©2006 Macmillan/McGraw-Hill. All rights reserved.