Choose a Letter
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M |
| N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
List of Words for Letter 'G'
Click on to hear the word and definition
- geography the study of Earth and the way people, plants, and animals use it
- glacier a huge sheet of ice that moves slowly across the land
- global grid the crisscrossing lines of latitude and longitude on a map or globe
- global trade trade in which products are bought and sold across national boundaries
- goal something that a person wants or tries to get
- goods products which are bought and sold in trade
- government the laws and people that run a country, state, county, city, or town
- Grange an organization that helps farmers and rural communities
- graph a diagram that shows information
- Great Depression the period of widespread economic hardship in the 1930s
- Great Migration the movement of many African Americans in the early and middle 1900s from rural areas of the Southeast to urban areas of the Northeast and Midwest
Published by Macmillan/McGraw-Hill, a division of the Educational and Professional Publishing Group of
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10020.
Copyright ©2006 Macmillan/McGraw-Hill. All rights reserved.