Choose a Letter
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M |
| N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
List of Words for Letter 'N'
Click on to hear the word and definition
- natural resource something found in the environment that people can use
- neutral not taking sides in a war or conflict
- New Deal government programs started by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in the 1930s to aid people during the Great Depression
- nonrenewable resource a natural resource that cannot be replaced
- Northwest Passage a water route through North America from Europe to Asia
- opinion a statement of belief or feeling which cannot be proven true or false
Published by Macmillan/McGraw-Hill, a division of the Educational and Professional Publishing Group of
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10020.
Copyright ©2006 Macmillan/McGraw-Hill. All rights reserved.