Choose a Letter
| A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M |
| N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
List of Words for Letter 'W'
Click on to hear the word and definition
- wampum polished beads used in ceremonies by Iroquois and other native Americans to represent certain ideas; also used in gift-giving and trading.
- weather the condition of the air at a certain time in a certain place, including temperature, precipitation, and wind
- Web site a location on the Internet
- wigwam a round Native American home in which just one family lived; made from arched poles covered with bark
- World Wide Web a collection of information, programs, videos, songs and games on the Internet
Published by Macmillan/McGraw-Hill, a division of the Educational and Professional Publishing Group of
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York 10020.
Copyright ©2006 Macmillan/McGraw-Hill. All rights reserved.